Intro Special and Memberships
30-Day Intro Special(15-Day Option Available)
- One per student, only available on/for your first visit
- Two great options! Good for 30 ($39) or 15 ($25) consecutive days unlimited classes from your 1st visit
- Afterwards keep your practice going with our new student 2-month unlimited $199 (All class) / $169 (Vin/Yin only)
- Buy 30-Day Intro! Buy 15-Day Intro!
Tier I MembershipGreat for one class per week!
Tier II MembershipGreat for two classes per week!
- Intro Special available on your first visit to Yoga for Life ONLY. Your intro special begins on the day of your first class and you have 15 / 30 days from then to come to as many classes as you can. Must be local area resident
- “All Class” includes all of our yoga styles – Bikram, Vinaysa, & Yin. “Vin/Yin” does not include Bikram classes but can upgrade to a Bikram class for $3 per class
- Membership requires a 3-month initial commitment then cancel at any time with 15 days e-mail notice to email@example.com. Memberships activate on the date purchased and automatically renew each month on same calendar day. Unused classes do NOT roll to the next month.
- Purchase additional Tier 1 classes for $14.50 (All Class)/$13.00 (Vin/Yin) and Tier 2 for $12.00 (All Class)/$11.00 (Vin/Yin) within your calendar month
Pay as you go
One Class Drop In
5-Class Punch Card
10-Class Punch Card
Available to Youth 17 and under, Full-time college students (must show active college ID or current class schedule), Seattle area public school teachers, Seniors over age 65, Police/Firefighters, Active military. Special pricing packages cannot be purchased online. Please purchase at the studio.
- Single class – $15
- 10% off punch cards, Tier I, Tier II or Ultimate Unlimited memberships
Couples living in same household, if one has a YFL Unlimited Membership then the other is eligible for a 15% discount on any membership option.
Vinyasa/Yin students can upgrade to a Bikram class for $3 per class.
All class packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. You are responsible for knowing the expiration / renewal dates of your class package or membership.
Tiered / Unlimited Membership Policy:
- Memberships automatically renew and your credit/debit card will be automatically charged each month.
- Memberships activate on purchase date.
- Unused classes do NOT roll over to the next month – no exceptions.
- Cancel at any time with 15 days e-mail notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Example: If your membership charges on the 25th, we must receive your cancellation notice by the 10th of the month, or it will charge again – no exceptions and no refunds.)
- Membership can be suspended for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 2 months, with 15 days notice by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Tier I members may purchase additional single classes beyond the 5 allotted within a month for $14.50 each ($13.00 for Vin/Yin only). (Must be used by contract holder – cannot be transferred)
- Tier II members may purchase additional single classes beyond the 8 allotted within a month for $12.00 each ($11.00 for Vin/Yin only). (Must be used by contract holder – cannot be transferred)
Punch Card Policy:
- Amount paid never expires
- Discounted value expires on the expiration date – No exceptions and No extensions
- Remaining value is calculated as amount paid less the current drop-in rate x number of classes used
- Example: If you purchased a 10 class Bikram punch card and used 6 classes, the amount remaining after the expiration date is $149 – ($20 x 6) = $29. Remaining amount is not transferable or refundable, but can be applied to your next class package purchase at then current posted rates. Inquire at the studio or via e-mail to have your credit applied to your account for your next purchase.