Thanks for visiting our page! We are excited to share the many benefits Yoga can bring to you. No matter what you’ve heard about it, or saw on TV, take a minute to read through and see if Yoga can help bring something new, exciting, and fun to your life.
Heal body from injury, reduce stress, improve health, lower blood pressure, increase energy, increase mental clarity, relieve tension, calm the mind, improve strength and flexibility, lose weight, FEEL GREAT!
NONE!!!! All you need is an open heart and an open mind. You do NOT need to be flexible to do Yoga. You come to Yoga to become flexible!
You’re never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick to start from scratch once again.Bikram Choudhury
OUR STUDIO AND COMMUNITY
Yoga for Life is one of the most established yoga studios in the Shoreline and Edmonds area and we are a community of caring and welcoming yogis dedicated to helping people of all shapes and sizes find a healthy balance in their lives through the practice of Yoga. Whether it’s your first yoga class ever or your thousandth, you should feel comfortable and welcome walking through our doors always. Everyone comes to yoga for different reasons: exercise, stress relief, to calm down, to build energy, to sweat, to lose weight, for health, to improve athletic performance, because your doctor told you to, to heal from injury, for peace of mind, to get out of the house, to make friends, etc. etc. Whatever reason brought you to this page, we want you to give us a try.
Our studio offers:
- Conveniently located to the cities of Edmonds and Shoreline
- 31+ classes per week – You’re bound to find a class that works with your schedule!
- Wide variety of yoga styles – You’re bound to find a style of yoga that fits your needs and will help you achieve your health and wellness goals!
- HUGE Yoga room with enough space to spread out even during busy classes
- Separate men’s & women’s changing/shower rooms to freshen up after class
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and caring instructors to help you on your journey. Whether you just want to get a good workout, or you need help modifying your poses for injuries, they are here to help.
Ready to Try?
You’ll never know until you try. We have two great Introductory Specials: “$25 for 15” or “$39 for 30” consecutive days of unlimited classes from your first class. Come as much as you can and try out all the classes we offer! (Good for first-time students to Yoga for Life only).
Still Not Sure?
Out of shape? Nervous to try? Not sure what to bring? Not sure which class to try first? LET US HELP YOU! Fill out the contact form below and we’ll call you back so you can ask us any questions you have.
We believe that Yoga is for Every Body and we want you to feel 100% confident and comfortable coming to class for the first time. We look forward to you joining our community!