Looking to check us out? Take advantage of our new student 15-day unlimited $25 or 30-day unlimited $39 Intro Special!
Our state-of-the-art yoga facility includes separate men’s and women’s changing and shower rooms. Our practice room is one of the largest in Seattle which means it will not feel crowded even during our busiest class times.
At Yoga for Life we aspire through the practice of yoga to build a welcoming community that will inspire and encourage you to reach your goals and maintain healthy balance in your life! We strive to ensure that Yoga for Life is: • Welcoming • Encouraging • Supportive • Enlightening • Convenient • Fun! Everyday, our instructors are driven to: • Educate • Inspire • Encourage • Develop • Build Community.
For First-Time Students:
- Arrive 20 minutes before class time to register and get set up
- The capacity of our parking lot can be a challenge if arriving close to start of class, if so, best to park off site. See instructions below.
- Remove shoes in lobby and your belongings can be stored in the cubbies located inside the studio room
- Be well hydrated and drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Avoid eating for at least 2-3 hours before class
- Tell your instructor about any injuries or concerns you have before class
- A yoga mat, large towel (bath sheet or mat-length), and water are required for hot classes
- Bring your own or rent from us
- Bottled water is available for purchase
- For Yin classes we provide all props, so just bring your mat
- Bring a positive attitude and an open mind
- Have fun and come back the next day!
Etiquette and Friendly Reminders:
- Our doors lock at stated class time. No late admittance.
- Do your best to stay inside the yoga room throughout the entire class – arrive early so you have time to prepare
- If you must leave during class, please leave and re-enter between postures
- Turn off cell phones before entering the studio
- No gum or food allowed in the yoga room
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, scented lotions, etc.
- No glass bottles!
- Feel free to converse quietly in the yoga room before class starts. This is a community, so make friends, but please no talking during class and after while your fellow students are enjoying their Savasana
- Practice stillness between postures and focus on yourself
- Don’t forget to sign in at the front desk
The capacity of our parking lot can be a challenge if arriving close to start of class, if so, best to park off site. Overflow parking is available on Whitman Ave, 201st and 202nd streets. You can walk through the parking lot by the Dumpling House and Sanmaru Grill to get to the studio, but do NOT park in their lot, or the lots for Kim’s Nails/Steffos Barber Shop. Please also respect the few spots that are marked for exclusive use of Lovers. Yoga for Life is not responsible for parking fines or towing for improperly parked vehicles.
On SUNDAYS ONLY overflow parking is available at Discount Tire on the corner of 200/Aurora.