LAVA LAMP GROOVES
Yoga for Life has a great stereo and yogi lava lamps! And we’re showcasing it at our 5:30pm Saturday evening “Lava Lamp Grooves” vinyasa class. Join Howard as he leads us to the beats of down-tempo electronic grooves.
ABOUT YOGA FOR LIFE
Yoga is for Everybody and we are a community of caring and welcoming yogis dedicated to helping people of all shapes and sizes find a healthy balance in their lives through the practice of Yoga and is conveniently located to Shoreline, Lynnwood and Edmonds Yoga Studio. Whether it’s your first yoga class ever or your thousandth, you’ll feel comfortable and welcome walking through our doors always.LEARN MORE
APRIL 29 | SATURDAY | 1:00 – 1:45 PM
“Unplug” your kids and “power up and tune in” to the kid within by spending time on your mat with your family! Sha will lead a fun 45-minute class the whole family will enjoy! Kids ages 6-17 just $7. Adults $10MORE INFO
Conveniently located to the Shoreline and Edmonds area with flexible class schedule for both beginners and advanced students.
Why Yoga for Life
At Yoga for Life we believe yoga is for everyone and that’s why we offer a wide variety of styles to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Need to de-stress, work out, calm down, gain energy, build confidence, or just plain feel better? Yoga can do all of these things to help you find a healthy balance.
- Conveniently located to Shoreline, Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace and Lynnwood
- The only Hot Yoga studio or Bikram certified instructors within 3-miles
- Offering three styles: Bikram (Hatha), Vinyasa, and Yin
- A mix of 60, 75, and 90 minute classes
- Separate men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers
- Large practice room for plenty of space even during our busiest class times
- Acoustically treated so you can hear the instructor with ease
- Gorgeous practice room with one of the State’s best audio system
To provide a richer experience and broader appeal to all yogis, we offer daily classes of three styles:
- Our hot Bikram classes are therapeutic and are the best classes for most beginners. The postures are in a specific order to work every bone, muscle, joint, organ, and gland with a vast array of health benefits recognized quickly.
- Our heated Vinyasa classes are invigorating, breath driven, and have major “vibe” featuring our studio’s gorgeous lighting and high-end stereo system. If you’re a beginner we offer a 90-minute Intro Class on Saturdays.
- Our Yin classes are a perfect complement to our active practices and are a great way to wind down your day. Yin is a very slow and relaxing class targeting your body’s connective tissue to improve circulation and flexibility.
Visit our class descriptions page to learn more about these styles of yoga and please check out our Intro Special and read our new students page to be prepared for your practice with us. To learn more about Yoga for Life and our long history visit our About Us page.
My first experience at Yoga for Life Shoreline was one I will never forget. The instructor was very warm and welcoming, even though she could tell I was very nervous! I didn’t expect to make it through the full 90 minutes, but with her encouragement and the positivity in the room, I did! I absolutely loved the experience and will certainly be back!Joel